We take pride in our management and in our apartment community. We actively seek qualified residents and strive to provide the best services possible.
Applicants who are determined preliminarily eligible will be placed on a waiting list by date and time your application is received by our office.
SHA will be available for in-person application interviews on Tuesday and Thursday between
9:00AM-12:00PM and 1:00PM-3:00PM.
Applications can also be submitted to the office without an in-person interview by:
-Mailing: to 25 Bartlett Ave, Suite A, Somersworth, NH 03878
- Faxing: to 603-692-2877 Attn: Paula Wilson
- Dropping off inside our office lobby during open hours or by drop box outside the office available 24-hours a day.
The following items need to be submitted with the application (please do not submit original documents, copies only):
1) Birth Certificates for all members listed on the application
2) Social Security Cards for all members listed on the application (EXCEPTION- Applicants who were 62+ on 1/31/2010 receiving assistance without SSN) (EXCEPTION- Household members who do not contend eligible immigration status)
3) Picture ID for members 18+
4) Social Security Award Letter or Verification of Disability if applying for elderly/disabled properties and not 62+.
If unable to provide these documents please discuss other acceptable documents with SHA staff.
If you or anyone in your family is a person with disabilities and require a Reasonable Accommodation to fully utilize our program or services, please contact the SHA. The Informal Hearing/Grievance procedure is available by request at the SHA office or under the Policies sections of this website.